The air smelled of spring… more and more insistently warms the friendly spring sun. Winter had reluctantly but surely receded. Before you know it, nature has changed into a soft green dress with a luxurious floral pattern…
Spring is the time of love, the time of new hopes. Spring is a time for change!
Changes occur not only in nature, but also in ourselves, and, consequently, in our cosmetics bags, on the shelves in bathrooms and, of course, in our dressing rooms…
spring reincarnation is the time to:
* visit a spa salon or arrange a day spa at home and exfoliate yourself from head to toe with a grainy scrub to shed the “winter layer” of skin;
• make a spa pedicure;
* do outdoor sports — walking, running, roller-skating or Cycling, or at least buy a subscription to a sports club;
* make a great haircut-not on the first impulse, but after careful consideration and consultation with an expert;
* switch to a lighter fragrance of eau de toilette;
* clean up your makeup bag;
* switch to a lighter Foundation and moisturizer and choose lighter makeup textures;
* switch to lighter makeup colors: pink, beige, sky blue, violet, peach and apricot look nice at this time of year.
When preparing for spring, there are often a number of small troubles that women most often face when performing makeup: the Foundation falls in spots, shadows fall off the eyelids, lipstick rolls down on the lips. What is it? The skin lacks vitamins and moisture. In this case, tonal creams with moisturizing additives, vitamins A and E. Do not forget about the sun’s rays — the insidious spring ultraviolet. Sunscreen toning agents and powders will protect you from it.
In order for decorative cosmetics to really adorn the face, it must be well-groomed. Make an appointment with a cosmetologist and conduct a course of 10-15 moisturizing procedures. A light massage is also very useful.
Now that the skin breathes youth and freshness, you can conduct the most daring experiments with makeup. But don’t get carried away! Unlike summer, when everything is wild and bright, spring has a certain fragility, understatement, promise, mystery. Spring makeup should be in harmony with the world around you, look light, transparent.
Traditionally, with the arrival of spring, the first thing that changes is the palette. The restrained gives way to the immodest! The image is either as natural as possible, and you can afford a gently transparent pastel and natural range, or frivolously bright, but not heavy palettes that will perfectly harmonize with the blooming colors of nature and the wardrobe.
Liberated from the thick tonal leather has the full right to enjoy the fresh cool air, filled with aromas of blossoming. Artificial tan is not in high esteem now, so in anticipation of the summer months, when our skin will be covered with a natural Golden tan, you can afford to pause and flaunt the natural matte pallor. Blush is good to revive a pale face, but provided that they will resemble a light fresh blush. Use caramel, peach, and pinkish shades. They can be applied not only on the cheekbones, but also on the temples, on the bridge of the nose, the tip of the nose, the middle of the chin, earlobes.
Lips in the spring can be left without lipstick, limited to a transparent gloss, and allow them to play with fresh berry shades, but not too bright and especially not dark. Spring makeup is a makeup of freshness, renewal, and the beginning of a new life!
Spring will always represent renewal and the birth of a new one. This includes our images, which often affect confidence and mood. In a word, on the state of mind. Being the same every day regardless of the time of year or situation is boring. Approach your appearance creatively. Think of change as an opportunity to cheer up, to lift your spirits.
And here for most of us there are many questions:
– How not to become a “victim of fashion”, buying up all the latest fashion items according to the recommendations of glossy magazines?
– What fashion trends are really suitable for You, and which ones should be abandoned?
– How do I not look like everyone else, but create my own unique style?
– How to emphasize your advantages and hide your shortcomings?
– What can you save money on, and what really needs to be invested in?
– How to correctly complete the image with the right haircut and makeup?
In this situation, you can not do without the advice of experts who, thanks to years of experience and knowledge of many small professional secrets, will help you create a perfect image, and at the same time save time and money that you risk spending on useless shopping and unsuccessful purchases. Therefore, another item in the list of necessary spring tasks should be a trip to the image consultant, and then success and a sea of compliments are guaranteed to you!!!