Like a lightning strike
There are many ways to sew ugly clothes: you can take in 2018 patterns from the magazine “Worker” for some 1960 and advertise the result as products of the “author’s Studio”; you can save so much on materials that quite modern models will look like a dull warehouse of humanitarian aid; you can decorate all available surfaces with rhinestones, bows and knitted bouquets. And you can add more lightning.
“We’re getting a dull dress…and let’s add a couple of zippers! And better three-four!”. And very happy with their idea, designers and designers begin to insert them wherever they go. I’m not talking about functional zippers: the fly on the trousers, the dress on the back or on the side seam, the skirt, the shirt — all this needs to be fastened somehow.
Top in the manner of a sports zipper looks organic
These zippers are functional and there are no complaints about them (especially if they are either as inconspicuous as possible, or of very good quality, or both).
But as soon as lightning begins to decorate — in 99% of cases, you can put a large (and very ugly) cross on things. Tormented by vague doubts about new clothes? Check how many lightning bolts are on it and where. About the remaining 1%. When a good designer gets down to it, it can turn out well. He loves lightning, for example, Alexander Wang.