Shoe dictionary: the fashionable buzzwords in the lexicon of the Shoe
Becoming a fashion expert is not an easy task. After all, no one knows exactly how many different definitions the style dictionary conceals. Every new season, new masterpieces of unprecedented shapes and unheard-of names appear on the world’s catwalks. And in order to bring our readers a little closer to the world of modern terms, we decided to create our own fashion dictionary.
Path in the alphabet of the Shoe elite
Shoe dictionary-botilony1. The first copy listed in our fashion dictionary was apreski. This is a super warm shoes for the winter season, the distinctive characteristics of which are:
* Thick sole;
* Synthetic upper;
• Interior lining made of foam or felt;
* Average height to mid-calf.
2. The second model of our hit parade is shoes, the name of which you probably already know-ankle boots. These are women’s models, mostly with high heels. The height of the ankle boots does not even cover the calves.
3. The next miracle Shoe has a very interesting name-brogues. These are shoes-boots, the main feature of which is the effect of perforation. This model must have open or closed lacing.
4. The name of the next model sounds powerful and even a little intimidating-gladiators. But in practice, this is just a kind of sandals, a distinctive feature of which is the abundance of straps and ropes that encircle the leg.
5. Go to the next letter of the alphabet. There are also a couple of unheard-of names, one of which is desert. Very comfortable type of shoes. Deserts are suede lace-up shoes. At the same time, a mandatory feature is that only a couple of holes are made for the laces on each side.
6. Under the number six in our Shoe dictionary are the wilds. These Shoe pairs are shoes with necessarily open and straight (without crossing) type of lacing.
7. Probably, you have ever seen shoes, one of the components of which would be a tree. If you still have not had time to admire such a copy, then we offer you clogs. These are quite elegant and very cute women’s shoes, the platform of which is made exclusively from a wooden base.
8. The following type of shoes you probably actively use when traveling to the country or in the village. But you hardly know what this instance is called correctly. We’re talking about crocs. In simple terms, these are ordinary flip-flops with a closed toe and special holes for the skin to breathe. The heel in crocs is held by a strap. Such shoes are made from crosslight-a natural material based on foamed resin.
9. Loafers, which replaced loafers, have also become very popular recently. They are fairly light shoes with a long tongue and a small heel. The decorative element of such shoes are often tassels.
10. The next hit of the Shoe collection is Monki-shoes for men dressed with needles. A feature of such business models is the lack of lacing. After all, monkies are fastened and held on the leg with buckles.
11. Another conservative option for men’s shoes is oxfords. This is probably the most official type of shoes with closed lacing.
12. The first step of the “pedestal of comfort and softness” in our dictionary is deserved by sleepers. This is the most comfortable home shoes in the world. In appearance, they may look like shoes, sandals, flip-flops with a closed toe. But in any case, when sewing them, soft and warm fur will be used.
13. The next type of shoes can be called “delicious”. Since the name was given to it Snickers. They look like regular sneakers. Always produced on a flexible rubber sole. And the top can be based on textiles or leather.
14. How convenient and practical the next type of shoes is, it is clearly not for a Russian person to judge. Tabi – a pair of unusual footwear, which are native to Japan. Tabi are boots with a cut between the thumb and the other four.
15. At number 15 in our Shoe dictionary are topsiders. These are exceptionally comfortable models of shoes for owners of their own boats and yachts. The distinctive features of the shoes are:
• Non-slip sole with special tread;
• Water-repellent coating of the base material;
* Special lacing across the entire back and front through four holes.
16. The following type is intended exclusively for active people. Hilis – comfortable running shoes, a distinctive feature of which is a built-in heel wheel.
17. Chelsea are in the penultimate place on our list. These are super practical high boots with elastic inserts. This feature allows their owners to quickly put on and take off their shoes.
18. And finally I would like to leave something light, summer and natural. Espadrilles became the final link in the Shoe alphabet. Espadrilles are summer Slippers, which are produced using only natural breathable materials. The sole is made of a rope base, the top is sewn from a textile fiber.
Now you know everything about the world of new-fangled Shoe words and can even drive any Shoe seller into the paint.